Early in the morning I saw the Praying Mantis on the same plant as the day before. I decided to try some extreme closeups. He (she) was still in the shade so I setup with a tripod and was using a Sigma 150mm macro with a 1.4x teleconverter on a Canon R. This giving me a focal length of 210mm. Also the wind picked up so the branch was blowing around quite wildly. So I wanted to be at least a shutter speed of 1/125 or 1/250th to hopefully shooting with bursts get some in somewhat focus because of the wide swing movements of the branch it was on. Also being in the shade and with the wild movements I raised my ISO to 6400 to help get sharper images. I never tried that high an ISO on the Canon R and they were quite noisy. The images are stacked images from 4 to 5 images each, stacked to get the sharpest areas of my subject because of it blowing around in the wind. Because of the wild swing area of my subject, I backed up some so the subject would still be in the “frame”. Photoshop does a fairly good job aligning the wildly moving “subject” layers. Then I used DXO’s Define to remove some of the noise because of the hi ISO. To increase sharpness on the main subject after running Define, I selected an area around the head with a feathered edge and copied that on another layer and then ran a High Pass filter in Photoshop. Which basically gives sort of a fine dot pattern. Overlaying that pattern over the main layer gives the look of increased sharpness. All in all it sort of worked.